Thank you ClarkKent07 for nominating me for Very Inspirational Blogger. I have only had my site up for about two weeks and I really don’t know what I am doing! But since I have been on here blogging, YOU have inspired me more than just about anyone I have ever known in my life. You are truly a positive, deep, sensitive, caring, talented and-let’s just get to the point- a SUPER MAN! Thank you again. I am so honored!
I would like to nominate the persons who have inspired me the most in the short time I have been here. There are actually more than the 15 allowed and I am sure had I been here longer, there would be many, many more. And I know there will be! Thank you for sharing your time, thank you for sharing your deepest thoughts, your energy, your talents, and so much of yourselves! You each have touched me & inspired me in a unique and very intriguing way. I am having a difficult time trying to figure out how to work this technically (new here remember?:)), so I do hope I get it right! There is no specific order to the list. You are all exquisitely phenomenal people.
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1.Display the award logo on your blog.
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5.Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
1. I am a sensitive person and I “feel” people so intensely than I soak up their emotions like a sponge. This can be emotionally draining at times. But it is also something I feel blessed to possess. That “soulful connection” is so often my muse.
2. I love the sea and the moon. There is something so mystical and awe-inspiring about them.
3. I love my four children (three daughters and one son) and my three granddaughters (ages 5,4 and 1) and they are my life and inspire me each and every day. There is no deeper bond than that of a mother (or father, I know for you men out there) and child (or grandchild-and they are NOT allowed to use the “G” word; I am “Nana“).
4. I want to travel the world and my dream is to one day live in a villa in Tuscany (I wanted this prior to the movie:)), sit on my veranda, sun on my face, sipping a glass of wine and overlooking my vineyard and beautiful rolling hills.. and write….oh yes, with my soul mate smiling up at me… jeans-clad, bronze and bare-chested; either from his painting, sculpting, writing, or some other artistic skill….Oh where was I? I digress… Tuscany, Italy. That’s a more’.
5. I am an extremely passionate person. I do not like the mundane. I want it all to be spectacular. I am passionate about many things but I do bore easily so you have to be passionate to hold me and my attention! I love passionate intellectual stimulation as much as physical and emotional (that is where it all originates right?) Any person, place or thing (past, present or future) that I feel passionate about is my muse!
6. I still believe that I will find my true soul mate (yes, Clark I believe) and I know HE is out there. I believe in more than ONE soul mate because I have had several in my life. But I do not believe I have ever found the one great LOVE of my life. I am positive that he is out there. You know, save the best for last….
7. I don’t think I need to tell you this one as it is so blatantly obvious from the previous 6…I am a HOPELESS romantic. I love the arts: music, photography, painting, drawing, movies, theater, sculpting, WRITING (especially poetry)….and the more passionate and romantic, the more inspirational they are to me.
Here is why you have inspired me: